| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with some rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid accrues across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Simferopol, Crimea are fair with on average a moderate 5:54 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: