| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in November is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow now and again. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 11 days.
- In November the heavens above Simferopol, Crimea are somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:46 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: