| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in May is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with some rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water accrues during an average of 9 days.
- In May the blue above Simferopol, Crimea is moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:29 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58% of daylight hours and cloudy 42% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: