| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in January is slightly cold at -0.3 °C (31.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid descends during on average 13 days.
- In January the blue above Simferopol, Crimea is gloomy with an average of a trifling 2:54 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:51 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:12.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: