| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in February is very cool at 0.3 °C (32.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional sleet or snow. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 13 days.
- In February the blue above Simferopol, Crimea is dull with an average of a trifling 3:05 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: