| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in December is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with occasional sleet, snow or rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid accrues during an average of 13 days.
- In December the skies in Simferopol, Crimea are gloomy with an average of a scanty 2:34 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:01 long with an average length of 8:51.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: