| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simferopol, Crimea in April is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with some rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Simferopol, Crimea are fine having an average of a detectable 6:32 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Simferopol, Crimea April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Simferopol, Crimea: