Simferopol, Crimea Climate & Temperature
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine is at 44°40'N, 34°7'E, 181 m (594 ft). See map.
- Simferopol, Crimea has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Simferopol, Crimea is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.6 degrees Celsius (51.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.7 °C (39.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 4.3°C (39.8°F) on average falling to -4°C (24.8°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 15°C (59°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 4°C (39.2°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 27°C (80.6°F) and average low temperatures are 14.7°C (58.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 17°C (62.6°F) during the day and lows of 6°C (42.8°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 505 mm (19.9 inches) which is equivalent to 505 Litres/m² (12.39 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2347 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Simferopol, Crimea you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Simferopol, Crimea Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Simferopol, Crimea Climate Graph in Metric Units
Simferopol, Crimea Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: